Monthly Class Fees
Tuition is based on the number of hours taken by the student each week.
2017 -2018 Tuition Pricing
Family Max (2 Kids) $325- Additional discounts do not apply. Does not include private lessons or CLI Class.
Family Max (3 Kids) $375 - Additional discounts do not apply. Does not include private lessons or CLI Class.
Family Max (4 Kids) $425 - Additional discounts do not apply. Does not include private lessons or CLI Class.
Family Max (5 + Kids) $475 - Additional discounts do not apply. Does not include private lessons or CLI Class.
- Monthly tuition is due by the 15th of each month. Any tuition that is late will result in a $25 late fee.
- Accounts will be updated on individuals DanceWorks account where transactions can be monitored by logging in.
- If tuition is not received within a 60 day period, the dancer will be sitting out of class until the balance is paid and may lead to removal from a class or performance.
- Returned checks will be charged $25.
- We accept cash, check and all major credit cards
*a convenience fee of 2.75% will be added to your total if you choose to use a credit card for payment
- Recurring payments are available - please request authorization form
- Tuition payments are non-refundable
- June tuition will be due along with the May tuition payment.
- Monthly tuition remains the same regardless of the number of weeks in the month.
- Tuition will not be prorated if a dancer misses class for any reason.
Tuition for Solos, Duos, and Trios
- Solos/Duos/Trio: Varies by Choreographer - Inquire within
- If you wish to do a bi-weekly class, please see your choreographer for details.
- Solo: 8 Half Hour Classes: $250 - Drop in rates apply to additional classes
- Duo/Trio: 8 Half Classes: $200 per dancer - Drop in rates apply to additional classes
- 15% off regular tuition for 2 siblings (do not apply to private lessons)
- 20% off regular tuition for 3 or more siblings (do not apply to private lessons)
- 10% off regular tuition if student refers a family (This can be applied only to the current year’s tuition. 10% off will be given for each family that is referred. If the friend/family leaves the studio, 10% will be added back on to your tuition). If the refer a friend registers after the 15th of the month, discount will be applied to the following month's tuition.
- 10% off regular tuition if you pay the year's tuition in full at the time of registration
- Student teachers - $5 hourly rate discount
Drop in Rates & Studio Space Rental
- 30 minute class - $10
- 45 minute class - $12
- 1 Hour class - $15
- 1 Hour 30 min class - $20
- Studio space can be rented upon request, please see the directors for additional details.
Private Lesson (Solo) Drop in Rate (Extra Rehearsals)
- 30 minute class - $20
- 45 minute class - $25
- 1 Hour class - $30
Private Lesson (Duo/Trio) Drop in Rate (Extra Rehearsals)
- 30 minute class - $15 per dancer
- 45 minute class - $20 per dancer
- 1 Hour class - $25 per dancer
Student Practice Time (Weekly drop in rates only): No instructor (An adult must be present if under age 18)
- 30 minute class - $10 per dancer
- 1 hour class - $20 per dancer
Additional Rental (Space only)
Optional Holiday Show Production
A 10-15 Musical Theatre production dance, performed to "A Christmas Story the Musical." Costumes will be assigned by Friday October 7th as they will vary by character. Costuming will be a combination of dancer supplied items as well studio purchased, but will not exceed $25 in cost.
- Total Cost- $50 (separate from monthly tuition)
- Mondays -7:00-8:00pm (Oct 3rd - Dec 5th)